On Broadway

Almost daily porch front update on the parade of random people, notable characters,and other miscellany that happen by our office in the heart of a small town.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Slim Pickins


Today I realized that I haven't seen the guy with the dreds walk by for the past few days. Maybe there was a freak accident with the teleporter.

Also, I have noticed that National Geographic guy not only now has a red cloth lunch bag he sometimes carries, but that on his return trip he is not carrying the bag at all!

Saw someone I know walk by today. He is a musician friend of my husbands. He was being walked by a rather large brown dog.

Wow... I didn't realize what a slow day it was until I saw it in writing. I need to start taking better notes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Life Watcher said...

Oh, I saw the dred guy this morning up the highway. He had a black head wrap on today and he was carrying something new but I couldn't tell what it was since he was traveling into town like I was. Same shirt though. One of these days I'm going to read it.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home